Sunday, June 2, 2013

Just an update


I wanted to update everyone on my life recently. I have been missing from picture posts, daily updates and emailing back in an efficient and timely manner and I wanted to explain why. My husband and I found out 3 weeks ago that we are expecting our second child. Normally I would have waited to announce such amazing news after we entered into our second trimester. I am having some early complications which has led to an early post to all my clients. Because of these complications my doctor ordered me to bed rest. I am having to cancel many of my sessions as well as stay off the computer and rest as much as possible. I am going to try my hardest to reschedule each and every one of your canceled sessions but I know some of these are time sensitive (maternity, birthdays etc) and I understand if you need to seek out another photographer to get the pictures you need in a timely manner. This is so hard for me to come to terms with because all I want to do is be there for each and every one of your sessions. I do not want to lose any of my clients and I do not want to put any of you in a bind with pictures. I am truly sorry. But I also need to think of my health and the baby's health and do what is best for us. I hope you can all understand if I do not get back to you quickly. Hopefully this pregnancy will get on the right track soon and I can get back to a normal life with work and family. Prayers are greatly appreciated.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment